Advisory to the NCE Examinees:
- The NCE will be held on November 18, 2023;
- Take note or a screen shot of your Test Center, the time (AM or PM session) of the exam, room assignment, and the examinee’s seat number posted on the Master List of Examinees;
The test permit generator found on the applicant’s dashboard is not functional, thus the test permits cannot be printed-out;
Be at the Test Center 30 minutes before the time of the exam;
Things to bring;
• Examinee’s school Identification Card (ID), or any ID that bears their name and picture (e.g. Passport, National I.D., Library Card, etc.);
• At least two pieces #2 pencil, sharpener, and eraser;
• Drinking water and light snack (snack break will be given after the second exam);
- In case of emergency (e.g. adverse weather conditions, impassable roads due to flood, and earthquake), the NCE may be postponed. Visit pshs.edu.ph for announcements and updates.
For other concerns, please contact the PSHS campus in your region.
See list here: https://sites.google.com/pshssystem.edu.ph/nce2023/home