Date: February 6 – April 13
Day: Monday to Friday
The FT course has nine competencies such as:
1. Commercial Train Driving (CTD);
2. Fare and Ticketing Management (FTM);
3. Passenger Management (PM);
4. Tracks and Guideways Maintenance (TGM);
5. Buildings and Facilities Maintenance (BFM);
6. Signaling and Communications Maintenance (SCM);
7. Power Supply and Distribution Maintenance (PSDM);
8. Rolling Stock Maintenance (RSM); and
9. Non-Commercial Train Driving (NCTD).
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬
Secure endorsement letter of the Railway Operators and meet the FT Course minimum qualifications:
1. newly hired personnel with no direct work experience in railway O&M; or
2. newly hired personnel with less than six (6) months of direct railway O&M experience. Those personnel hired from December 2020 onwards.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬
The FT Course classes also expand its training to non-ROs who want to pursue a career in the railway sector. The target trainees shall meet the FT Course minimum qualifications:
1. Graduating students under Engineering Programs and Non-Engineering Programs.
2. Returned OFWs; and,
3. Other individual who want to be part and work in the railway sector
Deadline for submission of requirements on 20 January 2023 (FRIDAY). For more information, you may click the link below: