Position: 𝗟𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜
Item Number: NWPCB-LEO2-7-1998
Place of Assignment: Training and Technical Services Division
Salary: SG 13 – PHP 29, 798.00 + 2,000 (PERA)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) / 2nd Level Eligibility
1. Assists in the development and deployment of training materials
2. Assists in the coordination of training requirements and provision of support staff function in the conduct of training
3. Assists in the preparation of training reports
4. Assists in the provision of technical assistance on training
5. Assists in the monitoring / review evaluation of RB Training Programs.
Common Knowledge and Skills
a. Labor standards and updates
b. CSC policies and standards
Basic Knowledge and Skills
a. Data consolidation and report generation
b. Basic computer knowledge
Core Knowledge and Skills
a. Coordination and networking skills
The NWPC encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply online thru NWPC recruitment portal: http://apps.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/hr-portal and attach the required documents.
𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEYOND THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PROCESSED.
The National Wages and Productivity Commission adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.