As the opening of face-to-face classes starts today, 22 August 2022, we continuously remind everyone especially the students to be more cautious and vigilant until such time we can finally say we are free from the COVID-19 virus.
The Department of Transportation (DOTr), under the leadership of Secretary Jaime J. Bautista, continues to uphold the strict observance of health and safety protocols as part of our transition to the new normal, with these 7 Commandments we must adhere when using public transportation:
- Wear masks;
- Do not talk or make phone calls;
- Do not eat;
- Keep public utility vehicles well ventilated;
- Conduct frequent disinfection;
- No passengers with COVID-19 symptoms are to be allowed inside the public transportation;
- Observe appropriate physical distancing.