DTI Region 10 RAPID Growth Project is HIRING! 👇
The Project is looking for applicants qualified for the following position:
- MARKETING COORDINATOR (Contractual)
No. of Vacant Position: 1
Salary: (Php 42,116.40 per month / SG15 +20%)
Place of Assignment: Regional Coordination Unit, Cagayan de Oro City
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Agribusiness, economic management or related field or discipline. Post Graduate degree or units earned in related field is preferred but not required.
Training: At least twenty four (24) hours of training in Marketing and economic development program, public policy and other related fields
Experience: At least two (2) years in position/s involving Marketing Development agribusiness distribution and evaluation, preferably in foreign assisted projects implemented by an economic government agency
Competency (if applicable):
1. Familiarity with Marketing planning and procedure, economic development tools;
2. Oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino;
3. Excellent interpersonal skills ;
4. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
The Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply.
Interested qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮, 𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Certificate of Training and other related documents.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application addressed to:
𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐉. 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆
𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬-𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐬., 𝐂𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲
For emails to be sent to 𝐫𝟏𝟎@𝐝𝐭𝐢.𝐠𝐨𝐯.𝐩𝐡, please take note of the 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁: “𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 – 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 – 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞” (Ex: Application – Accountant II – dela Cruz)
𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗖𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗
For more information, please contact the Human Resource-Finance Administrative Division, DTI Region 10 and look for MS. MARIFE SOSOBAN (Telephone No. 08822-722-278).