Interested Applicants may send their applications via email with the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR APPLIED POSITION at [email protected] / [email protected] or you can bring in the following at Ground Floor, Building 3, Department of Health, Rizal Avenue, Sta. Cruz, Manila.
- Letter of Intent indicating the position title you are applying for (addressed to MARIA SOLEDAD Q. ANTONIO, MD, PhD, MPH, DPAFP, CESE, Director IV, Bureau of International Health Cooperation)
- One (1) copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Personal Data Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Work Experience Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- One (1) copy of Transcript of Records
- One (1) copy of Diploma
- Copy of Certificate of Trainings
Deadline of Submission will be on August 31, 2022. Please note that we will no longer entertain applicants who have incomplete requirements and will not accept applications after the said deadline.
You may view the following vacant position/s here: https://bit.ly/3ABWIeJ or scan the QR Code in the picture for further information.