The Department of Information and Communications Technology Region V – Camarines Sur will be conducting an 𝗜𝗖𝗧 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 – 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀-𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 on November 03, 2022, at Naga City Digital Innovation Hub.
The ICT Proficiency Examination is an eligibility examination that is equivalent to the Career Service Professional examination of the Civil Service Commission (CSC). Passers on this exam may apply for Electronic Data Processing Eligibility (EDPSE), which they may use in vying for permanent appointments to functionally related positions in government.
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲-𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸:
• Passer of the ICT Diagnostic Exam in Programming
• Graduate / Graduating students of 4-Year ICT Related Courses
• Duly accomplished application form
• 3 pieces of identical ID pictures taken within the last three months before the filing of the application, passport size with name tag and signature;
• PSA Birth Certificate;
• Certified True Copy – Transcript of Records;
• Certified True Copy – Diploma;
• Examination Fee [PHP 500 for Professionals / PHP 300 for Graduating Students]
• Applications should be filed through DICT Camarines Sur Provincial Office in Sto. Domingo, Camaligan, Camarines Sur, and applicants must submit hard copies of the requirements on or before October 19, 2022.
• An examination fee of Php 500 for professionals and Php 300 for graduating students is collected upon filing the application.
• Applicants must choose one of the following programming languages that they will use in the exam: C Language, C#, C++, Java, VB, and VB.NET
For inquiries and further information, kindly send us a message on our Facebook Page or through email at [email protected].